High End Editorial Features & Brand Mentions
Are you looking to increase your brand awareness through mentions or features on high metric publications? We have a solution for you. We have hundreds of connections to get you or your company featured on some of the biggest websites on the Internet.
Benefits of our Editorial Link Service
- These types of links give you and/or your company instant credibility.
- All of the websites we have access to have millions of monthly visitors, so it’s not unlikely to have the added benefit of traffic being driven to your page.
- You can add to your website “As Seen On”, which gives you or your business added trust factors.
- You can promote the feature/brand mention on your social channels as an added benefit.
- You get the additional SEO benefit of having a link on some of the biggest and most legitimate websites on the Internet.
How it Works
- Fill out the form below or contact us via phone or email and let us know your company and exactly what you are looking for.
- We check the viability of your business to see if it is worthy of a feature or brand mention.
- Depending on the type of article, we will gather the necessary information from you.
- Once proof or link is approved by you, we then submit it to agreed upon website.
- Payment is only due once feature/brand mention has been placed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this Whitehat and most importantly safe?
A: Absolutely. These links are on some of the biggest websites in the world. The search engines love these types of links and from a brand standpoint, there is no better way to getting instant credibility.
Q: What Types of Anchor Text do you Use?
A: Always brand mentions. The only exception would be if we linked to a particular blog post as some publications will no longer link to homepages.
Q: How do I know my business will qualify?
A: Obviously you or your company have to be real and legitimate. We do not accept spammy or shady niches (pharma, gambling, porn, etc…)
Q: What type of websites do you have access too?
A: Sites like Forbes, Entrepreneur.com, Inc.com, Business.com, Huffingtonpost.com, New York Times, and hundreds more. Almost all of our sites have at least 10 million+ visitors per month. These are legitimate authority websites online.
Q: How much does each link cost?
A: Prices can range from $800 upwards to $20,000 depending on the publication. Generally you will be in the range of $1500 to $5,000 per feature and $800 to $3,000 per brand mention (usually a CEO quote). We can pretty much beat anyone’s price online. There are some companies selling these very same links for $10,000+
Q: What is the typical turn around time?
A: The posting process can take from 4 to 25 business days, depending on the site you choose. Business days are from Monday to Friday.