image by Sean MacEntee. edited.
To get your brand out to your targeted audience, you need the most effective and efficient tools to reach them.
Though there’s a variety of marketing campaigns out there, we know that the
1. Get Ahead of Your Competitors
Believe or not, there are a lot of businesses that aren’t using Facebook advertising properly, if at all. You can easily gain an edge over your competitors by implementing Facebook into your social marketing campaign. By using the advertising tools offered for businesses on Facebook, you can reach and win over new customers that would’ve otherwise never found you.
2. Choose From the Most Cost Effective Options
With Facebook Ads, you don’t need a large budget to reach a wide audience. Even with the lowest price at $1 a day, Facebook ads can reach thousands of people. And really, your ads won’t just reach anybody — they’ll reach your targeted audience, creating higher conversion rates. Here’s a chart from Facebook explaining their 4 ad options: Cost per mille (CPM), Cost Per Clicks (CPC), Optimized CPM (OCPM), and Cost Per Action (CPA).
3. Target Your Specific Audience with Ease
Facebook has a huge advantage over Google Ads: specific targeted audiences. With Adwords, you’re limited to what users are searching for. Facebook, however, uses targeted ads that to reach people of specific interests, genders, and demographics of your ideal client. They have impressive tools to refine your targeted audience. For example, your ads can impressively precise, ranging from targeting artists in your local community, to college-age men interested in fitness, or to small business owners under the age of 40. Because you’ll have this wide variety of targeting options, you’ll be able to spread the word about your business in a way that is real and relevant to your clients.
4. Use Simple Performance Tracking
When you invest into a marketing campaign it’s important to analyze what you’re getting out of it. The fantastic thing about Facebook is that they allow you to clearly see the results of your small investment in advertising with them. Facebook Performance tools include:
- Page Insights is an extremely helpful tool that allows you to see a daily breakdown of responses to your posts and pages, allowing for a better understanding of what your targeted ads need to drive conversions. This tool shows:
- How many people saw your posts and page
- How many people liked your page and the amount of new likes each posts receives
- How many people commented on, liked, shared, and saw your page and posts
- Ads Reporting is incredibly useful for seeing how your ads perform so you can refine them to drive even more conversions. With it, you’ll see:
- The scheduling times and the amount spent on your running ads
- An overview of the amount of people who viewed and engaged in your ad
- The ability to quickly edit content and photos on your ads to improve performance.
5. Get Consumers Engaged with Your Brand
Facebook ads allow you to make others aware of your brand in a place where they can quickly and simply share it with others. The social media environment is a place where people are generally at ease, making them willing to engage personally with your brand. For example, if someone sees that a frien
d likes your business, it becomes much easier for them to trust your brand. Thereby building loyal customers and followers to a page where they know they can easily find you.
Plus, Facebook has an enormous audience. And the only way to make meeting business goals possible is by reaching the right people, which Facebook ads do efficiently.
Comments are closed.Tags: facebook ads, facebook marketing, facebook ppc